stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, March 24, 2002

Just in case you're wondering about why I've been doing all this survey stuff, it's because I am terminally bored. All of my friends left for spring break, and I'm here, pretty much by myself for the remaining portion of the week. All I have to do is work... in the info center, in the web development dept, on my homework. I swear, I'm already starting to go crazy... I'm working on cross-stitch for christs sake! I would perform unspeakable acts just to have someone to hang out with right now. As it is, WotWot calls me every night to tell me how bored she is at home, so I guess at least we're bored together.

Seriously, though, I have way too much time on my hands, and I'm thinking about things way too much. Silence works on me like alcohol does, so if I start rambling in here this week, that's why. Thinking about ones life is all fine and good... but when I'm this bored and the quiet is this loud, I tend to take it to a way different magnitude.

So do me a favor, whoever reads this. Leave me a nice long comment telling me how your day is going, or how you feel about life, or why the world is f'd up, or why I should visit Abudhabi. ANYTHING.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:07 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter