stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, March 17, 2002

By the way, I've added a few new features. From bloglet, you can now enter your email address and be notified when I update. They'll send you a maximum of one email per day, no matter how many times I post, so it won't be a flood if I'm feeling chatty ;) Also, via bravenet, I've added an email form as well, so you can email me directly from this page. Why, you ask? Because I personally don't have my email configured right on my computer, so clicking on an email link does me no good, and since I don't get a whole lot of feedback I figured that a) I'll go by what I think would make things easier, and b) maybe this will stir up some more feed back *hint hint* So yeah, that's what I've done. I'm also hoping to tweak the navigation a bit once I can understand Java Script a little better. I'm thinking of a pulldown menu for the links so that the navigation bar isn't quite so damn long, so if anyone knows how to do that and will hook me up with the code, lemme know. Otherwise y'all are at the mercy of when I have time to figure it out on my own.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:12 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter