stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, March 07, 2002

Hi, I'm probably going to kill someone tonight.

I was asleep. Operative word "was". Remember those neighbors of mine who were falling in my esteem earlier today? Well, is it fucking too much to ask that they not come home slobbering drunk at 2am and then vomit all over the hall, all while yelling, talking, and laughing very loudly and waking me up? I'm not normally a violent person, but when someone has been getting on my last goddamn nerve already and proceeds to make a complete fucking nuisance of themselves, it's pretty hard to NOT want to inflict bodily harm on them, especially when said events occur at 2 o'clock in the goddamn morning.

Oh, and joy of all joys, the power went out. Then it came on and went out again 3 times in rapid succession. And now my fucking computer wont connect to the schools network. So I'm in the lab, and the networks not down which probably means that something in my computer is now fried. *kicks stuff and swears a lot* I really hate this place, I really freaking do, and if something is really wrong with my computer, I damn well hope they're prepared to pay for it, because there's no good reason for the power to go out... it's not even freaking raining, so it must be somewhere in the maintenance. And now, if my shouting and vomiting neighbors will permit me to do so, I'm going back to bed.

This post brought to you by the numbers 13 and 25, and the letters F and U.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:31 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter