stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, March 08, 2002

Wow, so I think I just ran out of the desire to complain about stuff. Looking back over my entries for the past few months, I feel like thats all I've been doing. I can't even believe people are still reading all this when all I seem to be able to do is gripe about my life. Aren't y'all getting irritated with me? I am... so, in an effort to curtail this, I'm going to go through a make a list of the things that I am thankful/grateful for.

1. I have the coolest friends in the world. Like Stdiva, for instance. He's so freaking awesome he's going to call my little sister just to see how she's been doing. And you know what? That will make her day/week/month. She will be *so excited* to hear from him. And OTB is coming out to visit me with her in April. And M.E. works tirelessly to help me maintain my sanity here. So yeah, I have really great friends. All of them. Even the ones I didn't mention.

2. I am in college. As much as this is a source of frustration and irritation for me, I'm still really damn lucky to be in college at all. And I even have my own room now, which is great, even though I live next to a couple of morons.

3. I've been able to travel abroad twice in my life, and the most recent time I met some of the most amazing people I've ever met before. There's one in particular I'm thankful to have met, but I've already told that tale ;)

4. My family. I may not always agree with them or appreciate them, but they're there for me, and they love me.

5. My relative health. I'm generally healthy, except for this thing right now, and the more I think about it the more I'm confident that it's probably nothing to lose sleep over. I'll be ok.

6. The summer I have waiting for me. Car, friends, beach, sister, malfeasance... muahahahahaha.

7. The impending visit from my sister and OTB... This will help boost my spirits by leaps and bounds. Like a piece of California :)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:04 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter