stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, March 20, 2002

Missing and Presumed Dead:
One cynical part of my personality.
If found, please contact me @
evilbunnyofcaerbannog@yahoo.com

So yeah, today was a really, really nice day. I'm turning into one of those people that I always narrowed my eyes at, and I don't even mind. My latest objectives, aside from the campaign, have been to be in the right place at the right time, and listening to music that reminds me of California (which is my bi-annual end-of-semester ritual. Usually involves the Beach Boys and the Mamas and the Papas.)

Got my mid-term grades today, 3 A's (French, Pre-Calc, and Java) and 3 Passes (which means C or better.) Not bad, not bad... one step closer to world domination. Seems even with my rusty start I've not managed to plunge into academic ruin this semester. Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head.

Next week is spring break, a whole 9 days with no classes whatsoever, and only intermitent work. Translation: I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands, and I won't be using all of it for homework. If anyone has any ideas what I can do to amuse myself, please share in the comments section. I can only take so many damn pictures of myself ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:51 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter