stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, March 18, 2002

Yay me. I finished my paper, and just got my french quiz back... got an A, highest grade in my class :) woo. So now that I'm mentally wasted from my all-nighter, I think I need to relax a bit and refrain from stressing myself out. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Four more days to this week, and I have spring break... a whole week off of school and work. And after that, OTB and the SuperSister will be here. Can't wait to see them, time is passing soo slowly.

Took down the email form because it was doing weird things to blogger when I tried to edit my template, so until I can figure out a way around it, looks like it's back to just email links. Later on I'll probably look more into changing my navigation a bit, though I'm not sure how soon you'll see the results of that.

Also hashing through some mockery ideas in my head, basic design I'm going for, and just overall layout issues. I checked into it and Humboldt has a CIS major/minor program. If I double majored I'd have to take Calculus, so first we'll see how I fare in Pre-Calc. If I pass it without too much of a heart attack, maybe I'll go for the double major. If I decide after this semester that math and I have irreconcilable differences, maybe I'll just take up the minor.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:37 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter