stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, April 25, 2002

So the current mystery of my existence is this. The frat mattresses that I live next door to are up every night until about 3am whooping and hollering and just generally being the most irritating people on the planet. And yet, they are always up before me, whooping and hollering and just generally being the most irritating people on the planet. How is this, exactly? I drug my weary ass out of bed this morning at 8am, and sure enough, they were already up being moronic and annoying. Don't they ever sleep? I figured maybe they slept during the day, but I took a nap after the pre-calc test that friend my brain, got up at noon, and they were still at it. I'll get back to my room at about 5:45 this evening, and I would bet money that they will still be loud and completely freaking obnoxious. Argh. Maybe being irritating knows no hourly schedule. grumblegrumblegrumblegrumble....

And now I'm at work, and still have the incredible urge to curl up on my desk here and go to sleep. No one would notice. I feel like I'm going to fall asleep any second....

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:33 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home