stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, April 08, 2002

So the visit with my sister is almost over, and I miss her already. Tomorrow I have to take her to the airport, and it's going to tear me up to watch her leave, but at least I'll be home in a little over a month. I just wish I wasn't so damn busy, because I want to be able to spend every minute with her, but I have so much crap to do, like the java test I had to study for today. She came with me to the library to study, and played some games on the computer next to me, and swore that she wouldn't rather be hanging out with OTB, but she just looked so bored and I felt so bad. I wanted her to be there with me, but I wish I could have more time to do fun stuff with her. I don't even want to think about her leaving :( Tonight is her last night here and I have pre-calc homework... urgh... At least next year I'll be able to spend more time with her.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:05 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter