stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, August 04, 2002

And now, a mad lib...

So, last night I went over to _____'s house. _______ was there, who we haven't seen in months, so the three of us got together for a little _______ and catching up. _____ had let _______ and her boyfriend _______ stay for the weekend because they needed a place to crash. This dastardly duo have been the cause of much eye-rolling and ________ on my part in the past. So _______ and her boyfriend ________ stayed in one living room, and the rest of us played ________ Jenga in the den. ________ was feeling a little frisky, so she called _______ and asked him to come over. They ended up __________ in her room, which caused ________ some major cerebral dissonance, so he left, and I stayed the night. The next day I left and _____ went to the _____ to work out. When she got back to her house, the horrible ones were there and yelled at her for inviting me and _______ over because they don't get along with us, and also for _______ __________ in her room. ______ told them to get out of her house, but they wouldn't. So she called Whittiers finest __________ them out. Drama Drama Drama!!!!!

Later that same day...

Went to the African Village Music Festival with Phug... was fun, but I ended up with a screaming headache from lack of sleep. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning... oh wait, thats right, I can't sleep in because my grandmother is evil. Blah... I can't wait to leave.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:58 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home