stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, September 14, 2002

So I guess it's time for an actual update... But I should warn you all that I'm currently legally insane. Apparently it's a side effect of my gender and my messed up body. Deal with it.

**Things are going good as far as school and classes go. A few nights ago I got entirely too excited about writing my first paper. The classes here are definitely up to par, which makes me happy. I feel like at least my education here will be better rounded, even if it means I have to take ridiculous amounts of GE courses. Pfffftt.

**I'm way lonely here though. If it weren't for Michelle being here, I think I'd probably be hanging from the cieling at this point. I'm not really motivated to meet people here, because they all seem to be Wooo people. You know the type, the ones who stand out in the parking lot at 2 am on a school night and yell "C'mon everybody, let's make some NOISE out here! WOOOOOOOOOO!" Yeah, charming, right? I dunno, maybe I'm prematurely old, but I'd kind of like to leave in a somewhat peaceful surrounding, not smell pot 24 hours a day, and possibly have some more friends here to offset the frustrations brought on by the constantly impaired.

**Roommate situation is at an even level right now. Not ideal, really, but bearable, which is all you can really expect being thrown in with four strangers, right? I like the roommate in my room best out of them all, which is a definite plus.

**Attempting to cover my wall with postcards. Desperately need more postcards to accomplish this, however. If you'd like to send me postcards but don't have my address, either say so in the comment system, email me, or IM me, and if I know you well enough, I'll kick down with the addressage. If you already have my address please send me postcards. Hell, send me postcards, love letters, hate mail, greeting cards, money, pictures, anything at all... except perhaps suspect white powders.

**After spending much of the night curled up in the fetal position, I can say with some degree of certainty that I'm sick of looking at my own knees.

**Thinking of taking some photos tomorrow, if I'm up to walking. There's some hiking trails around and a nice little stream not far from my dorm, and around the campus in general. Might also finally get around to finally posting a bunch of pics of my friends. Maybe.

**Used to think I was domestic until I moved in with these people. There's one who cooks actual meals like on a nightly basis. I'm doing good to make Top Ramen and do my homework. Tonights spectacular foray into domesticity involved Michelle and I calling Papa Johns. See, I like to cook, I really do. Unfortunately I also have to do homework. And read. And stuff. I'm probably turning into my mother, who makes spectacular reservations for dinner ;)

**There's this really wierd OCD guy living in this building. He sticks his head out the front door of his apartment when he hears me going down the stairs and talks to me sometimes. It's creepy. He tucks his pants into his socks. *shiver*

**Ran out of things to say. Going to bed.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:13 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home