stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

so here I am at Humboldt, and I must say that this is quite possibly the most ideal place for me to be right now... dunno if I'll stay here forever though I must say that I'm sensing no internal aversion to that possibility, but who knows what can happen in a few months or years? or even just a few short weeks ;)

this place is probably about as close to a utopia as I've ever seen. people here are friendly and seem to take pride in their roles in the community. there isn't a lot of stress or hurry to be found. the drinking water is cleaner than bottled water. the cafeteria is fabulous, especially the salad bar. we accidently left the front door of my car open and left for an hour with my moms cell phone sitting right on the seat... we came back and it was still there. I registered for classes and am happy with my schedule, which includes intro to english major, practical crit, cultural anthropology, western civ, and archery. my roommate has dreadlocks. there's a redwood forest within spitting distance of my bedroom window. so yeah, suffice it to say I think I'll be happy here.

I do really really miss all my chatham people. I miss Meigan tons, and I miss Wendy tons too and hope I can find an apartment asap so she can come out here. this is a great place to start my army of minions. so y'all better get ready for the propaganda to start flowing, because it's only a matter of time now....

more later

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:56 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home