stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, August 12, 2002

I had a bit of a disturbing dream last night...

It started when a school mate of my sisters (not a real one, one that seemingly exists soley in my dream) was attacked by a shark and killed. They decided to have a memorial service on a boat near where he was attacked, and the family and friends were going to show their solidarity by swimming in the water which was full of sharks. And my sister was going to do it as well, so I spent the whole time trying to keep her away from the water. One part of the boat was like a catamaran, very unsturdy and down near the water, and it seemed she kept perching there, leaning precariously near the water. And I was asleep in my dream, dreaming that she was in the water as great white sharks swam ghostlike around her. So I woke up and screamed and pulled her away from the edge. We sat near where my mom was, but she got up and some woman dove into her seat, so I started yelling at this woman, and went to find two seats for my sister and I. Eventually Amie came up voluntarily and laid with her head on my shoulder, and she stayed away from the water.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 6:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home