stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, August 16, 2002

So tomorrow I leave the insanity factory for my freedom in Northern, CA. And so, in honor of my move, I would like to point out the things that make me happy about this transfer of residence.

* the current weather reports note that the high for the next week is 65 degrees. 65. freaking. degrees. Oh, yeah.

* did I mention the school is less than a mile from the beach? wooooohaa!

* oh, and then there's the redwoods.... I am *so* going hiking.

* free gym facilities... muahahahahahahaha...

* fencing and archery classes. tee. hee.

* the impending arrival of my best friend.

* going to a school that a) has more than 500 people, b) has guys as well as girls, and c) allows me to have my car on campus. woot woot.

* my family isn't there. that is probably the best part at this point.

* if I want to, god help me, I can get home sometimes.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:35 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter