stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, October 20, 2002

overall, yesterday turned out to be a good day.

It started with thrift-store shopping, which is one of my favorite activities, since I enjoy seeing just how much I can buy for how little. I fared really well, in face I'd go so far as to say that this was the most successful thrift store expedition of my career as an impoverished college student. For about $23 I scored: 3 pair of pants (cords, dickies, and pj pants... *purrrrrr*), 3 t-shirts, 2 sweaters, 1 slightly lopsided knit purse (it has character), 1 goosebumps thermos (for 19 cents, dood.... 19 cents), and 13 cassette tapes, including the best find of the day, the holy grail of WendyandStacyness... a single of Timmy T's One More Try. Y'all shoulda seen me in the store, jumping up and down and squealing. And then, get this, I hid the damn thing when I went into the dressing room... Like someone was just dying to sneak up and steal Timmy T from my very grasp. But it's safe now, in my posession, muahahahahahaha!

After that we went to KMart, and they were having a promotional sale on underthingies, so I spent $10 and got a massive pile of new underthingies. Rawr! If there's one thing I like better than thrift store shopping, it's shopping for underthingies. What can I say? I'm a girl :)

So I got back to the dorm and procrastinated doing homework for like ever. No big deal really, untill later at night when I had cause to worry lots about the best friend, but everything turned out okay. I knew it would, but then, some things you just need to see through to the end, you know? No matter what.

And then I went to sleep, and had a marvelous dream... a most excellent dream indeed...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:10 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter