stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, November 07, 2002

It's storming out pretty fierce right now... pissing down rain like crazy, and the wind is making the redwoods wave their branches around angrily. Things today are decent, even though I'm going to get soaked walking up to main campus.

Made a doctors appointment for next week, to tell her the whole sordid drama of my body's civil war and find out if there's anything to be done for it. At the very least I'd like something to help with the killer cramps. So I have a consultation, after which point I'm sure they'll want to poke and prod at me a bunch, draw blood, all that kind of thing. Ah the joys of being female.

Today I get to go to my Anthro study group and watch Apocalypse Now! with my Practical Crit class in concert with our reading of Heart of Darkness.... more later

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:21 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home