stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

And why, oh why do people keep voting for republicans? I was so depressed when Bush was elected because I knew that very night that the next four years would see some sort of significant military action, and I was depressed when 911 happened for the same reason, and now I look at the fucking election results, and now the fucking GOP controls the white house, the senate, and the house of representatives. Bend over and kiss your freedoms goodbye, and if you know people in the military, cherish your days with them because with these fucking warmongers in office, it may only be a matter of time.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:47 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter