stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, October 31, 2002

okay... random stuff time...

** when did I get so freaking pale? Like I know I was pale when I was anemic, because EVERYONE is pale if they're anemic... but I'm not anemic anymore and I'm still this pale? Doesn't really bother me, but like I just don't get it...

** I'm really starting to be okay here, I think. I'm meeting more people and stuff, and I think I've gotten through the rough patch. I've been reluctant to think or post that, because I've hit upswings before, but this isn't so much an overjoyed feeling as it is one of evenness and just overall being-okayness. I mean, I'm still lonely here, but I'll be okay, you know? Because I'm here for school, and that's what's important, and I'm doing well with that... the other stuff will all fall into place. Besides, if you think about it, I'm really effing lucky... I've got a best friend I can talk to about anything at all, I have a mom that always accepts me, a little sister who adores me and looks up to me... I'm in school, which in itself makes me lucky... and there are other people that care about me a lot and help me get through the rough times, even if they're far away. So if I just suck it up and realize what I've got, I think I'll be okay.

** OMGOMGOMG... I got an email today from Timmy T.... Timmy T!!! OMGOMG... If you know me at all, you can possibly imagine the high pitched noises me and Wendy made about this, but I think it was really well nigh off the scales this time, girls.... Still can't freaking believe this.... OMG.... And she recorded the answering machine message I left for her, and it's the funniest thing I've ever heard... this makes my life... heeheehee

** So holy shit, it's only 22 days now until Thanksgiving break and the beginning of who knows what... So excited, so freaking scared, and nervous, and just a huge jumble of girly anticipation and stuff.... Will things ever be the same? Who knows? There will undoubtedly be much to report...

** Have I mentioned how much I can't wait to see my sister? I am in dire need of Amie hugs, like by a lot. Best sister ever. Can't effing wait to see her, and to take her to see Harry Potter.... (and no, no no no no NO!!! that is soooooooo NOT my biological clock ticking... it's NOT!!!!)

** Cannot wait to go to the beach... I miss the beach like burning... the sound of the waves, watching the sunset, the sand between my toes.... *purrrrrrrrrrr* beach + me = happy stacy....

** Also, cannot wait to take tons and tons of pics over Thanksgiving break... I need to get back into portraiture, because I miss it, and I think my shots come out pretty good. Besides, I know Wendy and Andy look cute together anyway, but they'll look better through my lens, muahahahahaha.... And I need more pics for my wall, and more pics of my sister.... and.. and.. and... can you tell I'm way too freaking excited about all this?

** I love Amanda, because Amanda sent me the coolest effing postcard ever, with Pittsburghese all over it, that said "You know you miss this!!!" on the back... and she's right... I do miss Pittsburgh.... who'da thunk it?

** I've started writing a lot on a regular basis, in a paper journal... I used to write in one constantly but got out of the habit when I got into college... now I've started again and GOD is it helping...

More later, as it happens....

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 12:35 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home