stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, October 24, 2002

So here's the deal. I have to play tour guide starting in about 29 days.. (Holy Shit!!!! 29 days!!!!! We're in the twenties already? Where did all those days go?!?), and I would like a little advice from my Southern California people. I'm not looking for anything overly touristy, because 1) I'm not leading a group of people in flourescent green hats, 2) touristy = expensive and crowded, and 3) I want to enjoy my friends while they're here because who knows when I'll see them again. So basically I want to show everyone a good time, hit a few good sites and photo ops, but keep it pretty kick back since everyone will be pretty hacked from the jet lag, and me from the 12 hour-each-way drive.

The following things have already been vetoed:

1) Marching Band Competitions (sorry Jen)
2) Disneyland
3) Crowded Clubs/overly crowded places in general.

So yeah, drop me a line in the comments to give me some guidance ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:12 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter