stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Wow... I am so excited about today that I can barely stand it. WendyandAndy have procured their tickets, so a visit from the best friend is now assured. Girly squealing and ridiculously goobery planning ensued. I absolutely cannot wait to see her. I miss that girl like burning.

Called the mini-sibling-unit to inform her. Poor kid was having a bad day, not feeling good and all that, but I told her, and I'm sure my mom had to peel her off the cieling. I cannot wait to stock up on the Amie hugs. There's nothing quite so rejuvinating as a hug from my favorite kid in the whole wide world.

Been working on a web design project most of the night, so I'm a wee bit tired, but overall, proud of my progress thus far. Hopefully I can post a link when it's all up and going. It's turned out better than I'd actually expected, hopefully the client will like it as well.

And now that I'm thoroughly exhausted, I am going to bed.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:00 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter