stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Wow... so today started out pretty average, beginning with me writing a paper at the last minute (story of my life)... Class was okay, interesting at least as my Western Civ prof brought in some homemade food to show us what people who lived a long ass time ago would have eaten. The cakes were good, but everything with cheese in it was perfectly revolting. First time in my life I have ever not liked cheese...

Came back, did some homework and some reading, took a desperately-needed nap, and that's pretty much been it....

EXCEPT!!!!!

Then I talked to the WendyLady (you remember her... she's one-half of WendyandAndy, the four-legged cute monster), and found out that Andy is going to be getting the tickets tomorrow... to get him out to PA, and then both of them to visit me!!!! I am so freaking excited about this it's ridiculous... hilarity will ensue and fun will be had by all. Can't wait to call tomorrow for the confirmation so that I can tell Amie... then I'll let my mom peel her off the cieling ;)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:41 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter