stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, October 25, 2002

Did I say it was an interesting night before 2am? Cuz it only got moreso after that... I remembered something from my childhood that should have stayed forgotten, but out it came and now I have to deal with it... Thank everyone who got me through... without that patience and understanding I'm not quite sure I would have made it through today... I did go to the counciling center, talked to a shrink and set up another appointment. I'm not sure it really accomplished much, but it helps to hear the things you already know coming from someone elses mouth. I have another appointment, with someone different, a week from Monday. One of my professors knows, so I'm covered in case I slip in the academic arena, but I don't forsee that happening as school will only help me to take my mind off of things. The biggest thing, I think, is to figure out where I stand with this. Like the shrink said, I have to find my own way of making sense out of this.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:51 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter