stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Sometimes it's amazing to me, the extreme highs and lows I can experience in any given time frame. Like a few days ago I was practically bouncing off the walls at the idea of Wendy being here, and how much I'm dying to see her and all that. And today everything is just making me sink like a stone, for no good reason. It always seems so arbitrary, you know? Like today was a good day, really... I met with that Anthro group I mentioned before, and it's this awesome opportunity... Freed from the midterm and final, and put into groups with other people who like really thinking about things in depth, and given enormous freedom to explore virtually limitless topics, all of which are incredibly interesting (one was Science, Magic, and Religion... right up my alley, no?) And I'm in a group with this guy I met in Archery, and had an amazing conversation with. These people are my academic soul mates, really, they like engaging with knowledge, and I'm really, really looking forward to this... But today I just feel like shit, like nothing is okay and never will be okay.

This happens to me sometimes at home, where I just continually sink deeper and deeper into an abyss of apathy and loneliness, and nothing feels worth the effort, and I just surround myself with emptiness... But normally I can pull myself out of it... force myself to go out and do something, hang out with friends, or go to my favorite places or whatever... But there's nothing here for me to grab ahold of, no way to pull myself out now, not for the next 29 days, at any rate...

So I guess I'll continue to sink and hope I can make it that long.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:28 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter