stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, November 01, 2002

So apparently, depression is good for my grades... who knew? In the past 48 hours, I've gotten back two papers and a midterm, all of them with "A"'s on them... looks like I might still be getting that elusive 4.0 this semester, at least if I don't crash and burn too bad, which I don't think I will... I think I hit bottom (or at least, reletive bottom... bottom for me) and now things are starting to improve a bit. So yeah, got an A on my Practical Crit class, which is 300-level, so thats cool... and an A on my Intro to English Major, which wouldn't be a big deal except that I didn't spend much time on it and was afraid he'd be able to tell, but he actually complimented it quite a lot, and the exam was in my Western Civ class, which I didn't actually do any of the reading for, but spent extensive time working on the study guides and such... the A is after a 14 point curve, but hey, I missed getting the highest grade by 4 points, so I didn't do that bad, when you think about it.

I saw the dumbest thing in the dollar store today... it was a couple of iron on patches, and the label said "2 iron-on American stickers".... and one was a star (not like an American flag star, like one of those cheap around-the-belly-button-stick-on-stars), and the other one, I swear to god, had fucking Union Jack on it... And iron-on American sticker with the sodding FLAG OF GREAT BRITAIN on it... meh... why are people so stupid? I was going to buy it, but dammit, I'm cheap.

So while I was at the dollar store, I saw the most cheesy looking, clan of ethel, I-made-this-with-grandma card ever... it's pink and yellow and green, and it's got lace and flowers and ruffles, and my god if it isn't one of the most girly things ever... and I thought "I have to send this to Wendy." Now, some of y'all have met Wendy, so you'll understand that I bought this for ironic value, because when I think of Wendy, pink and frilly are the two LAST things I would ever think of... so yeah, irony...


posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 5:33 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home