stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

so I went to that depression group today, and so far so good. I think it will be a good outlet for me, and I think that the people in the group have a good dynamic going that I can ease into and become part of, hopefully, so yeah, I'll continue to give that a go. also I emailed a girl the other day in response to a flyer. she wants to start an all-girls a capella doo-wap group, so I may have found myself someone to sing with. woot. she emailed me back and we're supposed to meet up sometime this week. more updates as the drama unfolds.

and just so I can refer to it, here is the list of things I am taking on the trip:
1) cwab
2) shadow woof
3) gothic fuck music (don't ask, it's for Wendy, I swear ;) )
4) Princess Bride
5) tarot cards
6) Bill Ingvall tape
7) Timmy-T tape (because this is necessary equipment for me and Wendy.... oh yes... and it *will* be cued up in the car when I pick her and Andy up from the airport. tee and hee.)
8) triple-a card, just in case.

And these are the things I need to get accomplished before the break:
1) laundry... at least some of it.
2) assemble above objects to be transported to Southern California by automobile.
3) make tapes with which to amuse myself on the long car ride.
4) clean room. because I should always clean my room. (started)
5) pick up over-break room key since I will get back before break officially ends.
6) pack, and prepare remainder of laundry for transport.
7) pace the floor a whole bunch. perhaps go crazy a few times. bite off all my fingernails. (deeply entrenched in)

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:24 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home