stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, November 11, 2002

so yeah, my roommates = the coolest... I've been bummed out all week thinking I was going to spend my birthday in my room doing homework and not much else... but I left my room this morning to find that they'd decorated the whole house with Happy birthday balloons and signs saying "Happy B-day Stacy"... heehee... I was so excited, my birthday is normally not that eventful and I don't recall anyone decorating for me since I was like 10 years old... not only that, one of them made homemade mac n' cheese for dinner, and another one baked a cake... All in all it was most excellent, makes me feel a lot more welcome here, which is very cool. Turned out to be a really good birthday after all. I called my mom in the morning when I woke up, and she got all excited and sang Happy Birthday to me... then Michelle called about an hour later and sang to me as well... and then Wendy did too... yay everyone.

In two weeks, I will be at home, Wendy and Andy will have landed, and we'll be curled up in our first night of sleep in my familial abode. Sometimes the time seems to speed by, and others it seems to go agonizingly slow.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:49 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home