stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

hey look, a survey

B A S I C . Q U E S T I O N S-

[in the morning i am]: tired and quiet.
[all i need is]: to be near my friends
[love is]: a lot of work.
[if i could see one person right now]: we'd drink pepsi and eat a hypothetical pizza.
[i'm afraid of]: everyone forgetting about me.
[i dream about]: being done with college.

-W H I C H . I S . B E T T E R-
[coke or pepsi]: pepsi
[flowers or candy]: flower, I guess... not real fond of candy, but bunches of heather are the sweetest things ever.
[tall or short]: depends on who we're talking about. if it's jockeys, then short. basketball players, however, should be tall.

-W I T H . T H E . O P P O S I T E . S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: eyes
[last person you slow danced with]: prom date, junior year.
[worst question to ask]: oh man... there are a ton of bad questions...

-W H O-
[makes you laugh the most?]: duh, Wendy.
[makes you smile]: lotsa people... Steve makes me smile lots.
[gives you a funny feeling when you see them]: people I went to high school with.
[who do you have a crush on?]: I would say the boyfriend, but that's not really a crush anymore, so I guess I'll say Colin Firth.
[has a crush on you?]: no one, 'cept maybe that guy in my bio lab.
[easiest to talk to]: Wendy and Steevie.

-D O . Y O U . E V E R-
[Stay on aim, waitin for someone special to IM you]: yeah, but I give up after a while.
[save aol/aim conversations]: yeah.
[wish you were a member of the opposite sex]: only for one week of the month.
[cry because of someone saying something to you]: yeah. I'm told I'm sensitive.

-H A V E . Y O U . E V E R-
[fallen for your best friend]: I've had crushes on best friends... does that count?
[been rejected?]: too many times to count.
[rejected someone]: a few times.
[used someone]: yeah, but it was a mutual thing.
[been cheated on]: yeah.
[cheated on someone]: nope.
[done something you regret]: *cough*transfer to Huboldt*cough*.

-W H O . W A S . T H E . L A S T . P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: Wendy Lady
[hugged]: god, I dunno.... prolly my mom or my sister when I left home. god that's sad.
[you instant messaged]: the boyfriend
[instant messaged you?] Wendy
[you laughed with]: Wendy

D O . Y O U / / A R E . Y O U-
[color your hair]: have within the last six months, no immediate plans to do so again.
[ever get off the computer]: yeah, for homework.
[habla espanol]: Donde esta Del Taco?
[smoke cigaretes]: nope.
[obsessive]: about grades, yeah.
[could you live without the computer?]: would be interesting to try.
[how many peeps are on your buddylist?]: 83.
[what's your favorite food?]: mexican food.
[whats your favorite fruit?]: bananas, strawberries, mango, pineapple.
[drink alchohol?]: rarely.
[like watching sunrises or sunset]: sunset. I'm never up in time for sunrise.
[what hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?]: emotional pain, definitely. I can handle physical pain like a pro.
[trust others way too easily?]: sometimes.

---------------------

Five details about you...
[x] my self-esteem is okay but my body image is the suck.
[x] I want to be a college professor.
[x] I'm really picky about people.
[x] I should really be somewhere else right now.
[x] I'm repulsively lonely.

Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] little tiny socks.
[x] embroidered jeans.
[x] glasses.
[x] no makeup.
[x] hair up.

Five things you did today
[x] watched a video on Russia.
[x] had a reproductive system battle of the sexes in bio.
[x] filled out my fafsa.
[x] turned in my housing contract.
[x] talked to Wendy.

Five memorable things you did in the last year...
[x] changed schools.
[x] met the boyfriend creature.
[x] drove the length of California 5 times.
[x] almost died.
[x] became a good student.

Five things that everyone should know about you...
[x] I'm not good at first impressions.
[x] I like to read, but not as much as I used to.
[x] I'm not as predictable as you think.
[x] I have a greeting card on my wall with a Wombat on it from Steve.
[x] I *heart* Odwalla fruit drinks.

Five favorite groups
[x] the Eagles
[x] Queen
[x] Tenacious D
[x] NIN
[x] Belle and Sebastian

Five favorite songs...1 from each of the above
[x] Witchy Woman.
[x] The Show Must Go On.
[x] Wonderboy.
[x] A Warm Place.
[x] Get Me Away From Here (I'm Dying).

Five favorite movies...
[x] Princess Bride.
[x] Breakfast Club.
[x] Nightmare Before Christmas.
[x] The Neverending Story.
[x] Labarynth.

Five things that make you happy...
[x] best friends.
[x] knitting.
[x] Amie hugs.
[x] upcoming travel plans.
[x] cranberry lip balm.

Five people who mean a lot to you
[x] Amie.
[x] mom.
[x] boyfriend creature.
[x] Wendy.
[x] Steve.

five things that disgust you
[x] smoking, cigarettes or the wacky tabacky my roommates are oh so fond of.
[x] the bush administration.
[x] war.
[x] tofu.
[x] school budget cuts.

Five things that impress you...
[x] intelligence.
[x] compassion.
[x] dedication.
[x] understanding.
[x] honesty.

Five things that don't impress you...
[x] money.
[x] arrogance.
[x] insincerity.
[x] fancy cars.
[x] ignorance.

Five things you can't live without...
[x] friends.
[x] books.
[x] certain family members.
[x] freedom.
[x] burts bees.

Five things you'll do when you complete this...
[x] go read.
[x] be frustrated.
[x] think things vehemently.
[x] read.
[x] knit.

[The story behind your LJ user name]: it's an old AOL screenname that I've had for like 300 years.
[Are you a lesbian?]: No, but the entire population of Chatham College thinks I am.
[Where do you live]: Podunk, CA
[4 words that sum you up]: tired, frustrated, busy, lonely, stuck.

DESCRIBE YOUR
[Hairbrush]: I have a couple. the newest is red and black.
[Jewelry worn daily]: 1 amethyst ring, one phoenix/fleur de lis pendant.
[Pillow cover]: purple
[Coffee cup]: cobalt blue
[Shoes]: athletic shoes.
[Favorite shirt]: green with white stripes.
[Favorite pants]: black dickies.
[Cologne/Perfume]: V'e Versace, Sweet Pea by Bath and Body Works.
[CD in stereo right now]: the Eagles greatest hits.
[Piercings]: ears.
[Makeup]: none at the moment.
[In my head]: too much shit to recount.
[Wishing]: I could wake up tomorrow and not be here.
[The last thing you ate?]: cereal, this morning.
[If you could have any animal for a pet]: a cat, black, named Pywacket.
[What are 3 states you wouldn't mind relocating to?]: Pennsylvania, Washington state, Massachussetts.
[What's something/one you wish you could understand better?]: lots of things come to mind.
[Anyone you miss that you haven't seen in a long time?]: my mom and sister, Wendy, Steve, and the boyfriend creature.

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01 | travel more.
02 | get my PhD.
03 | figure out where the hell I belong.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:28 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home