stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

after a long discussion, I'm still no closer to knowing for sure.

as of this moment, 11:47 at night, I'm leaning towards yes, I'll take the minor. this is subject to change.

as far as grad school? well, there's marine bio, bio, molecular bio, genetics, zoology, and a million other things that I can do depending whats available where I am. and maybe it's the late hour or whatever, but I think I'd pretty much be happy doing any of them.

so now it's just the question of the extra year. is it worth it? and seriously, if the other route, the one of applying as an undeclared graduate student, if that's available anywhere, then is the minor really necessary? questions to ponder, and maybe consult Milt Boyd about...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:49 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home