stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, August 24, 2003

some random things to update:

**so in case I never mentioned it, my boyfriend is now living at my house with my family.

**I am now back up at school, making the above bittersweet.

**I am now sick... meh...

**Living in the same room as Michelle and the same suite as Lili... life is good so far, woot woot.

**Currently having a mini panick attack that all this science stuff will turn out to be too hard for me... words of encouragement would be appreciated.

**safely deposited diva stiva in a marvelous location in san francisco.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:30 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter