stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

WoooHooo! so how about I have a job for this semester? and how about it's the "look-great-on-my-grad-school-application" type of job? turns out they need someone to do the supplimental instruction for bio 104 (the class I tutored in last semester.) It'll keep me up to date in the bio I've already learned so that I can do better in bio 105 next semester, plus it'll give me more tutoring/teaching experience, and it pays $8.50 an hour. so yeah, I'm a little excited ;)

Steevie gets back on Friday, and Michelly gets back one week from today :) woot woot.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:48 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter