stacy was here (and probably spinning....): dear fuzzy,

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, January 19, 2004

dear fuzzy,

when I woke up this morning, I lay in bed next to you and watched you sleep for over an hour. every time I have to leave, it breaks my heart in pieces to know that I have to be apart from you for even a day. I used to think it might get easier with time, but it's only getting worse, because the more time I spend with you at home, the more it feels like home to me, and the more I realize that you're the only person I will ever love this way. and every time I leave, you try and comfort me and remind me that we've made it for much longer time frames over much longer differences, and I know it's true, but it's also true that the best days I've ever had have been the ones that involved me waking up next to you like I did this morning. I miss you, and so does Mr. Quackers.

me


p.s. to everyone... I'm back at school, sort of in one piece. someone come visit me, dammit.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:26 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home