stacy was here (and probably spinning....): woot

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, January 09, 2004

woot

so Chris and I got anual passes to Disneyland. might seem a bit silly since I'm usually 12 hours north of the park, but I'll for sure be going at least once more this trip, which is a total of 2, at the bare minimum... plus spring break, all of summer, etc etc etc.... it'll be worth it in the long run, especially when we're laying around going "I'm bored... there's nothing to do..." we would have gone even more this week except that we're both sick and worn out and stuff. but tomorrow is Amie's 12th birthday and so we're going for all day even. so what if I'm a big kid and all that, I love going to disneyland and hanging out and just having a good time.

things at home are still nice and relaxed.... I've been reading a lot, which is a nice return to where I was before being an English major ruined me. Read DaVinci Code, which was fantastic and Michelle, you totally need to read it, I think you'd really like it.

and now I have like less than ten days until I have to go back to school... normally at this point I'd be sick of being home and ready to head back, but this time things are different and I really don't want to go. one more year to go, one more year and I'll be done and I can come home to stay... one more year....

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:55 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home