stacy was here (and probably spinning....): our new baby, Houdini

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, April 16, 2005

our new baby, Houdini







we adopted her because she wasn't doing very well at Petco and needed some TLC. also my grandma died yesterday, and it's cheering me up a bit to have some new life to care for, especially one that needed rescuing. I guess thats part of my pathology, eh? she's doing well in the tank with Sapphy, who, by the way, ate 6 wax worms last night!! she goes from not eating much to gluttony in one day. I'm going to try and make it home for the funeral, if my employers are okay with it, which I'm pretty sure they will be. I'm holding up okay, just taking it one day at a time and trying not to think about it too much.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:50 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home