stacy was here (and probably spinning....): yay gardening

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, April 03, 2005

yay gardening

So Fuzzy got me a potted flower plant for easter, and it's turned me into a gardening fiend. That first one prompted me to go get a nice pot for it to replace the ugly plastic one it came in, and in the process I fell in love with our local nursery. That first one, a purple Linaria/Baby Snapdragon, is thriving in it's new home, so on Saturday I went in to look around, because they're having a big sale, and I put together a hanging basket with Violas and Alyssum and some other taller white flower that I can't remember the name of. That one seems to be doing well too, and on Saturday while I was there I saw a Bleeding Heart that is just lovely, so I went back today and got it, as well as a pot for it. So yeah, I've gone a bit garden crazy. Also, one of our neighbors just gave us a big huge bucket with a sunflower plant in it. It's not terribly tall yet, but it's growing well. It's nice being up here, because it's been raining enough that I don't have to water them too much, but there's been enough sunny time so that they're getting plenty of light.

I will take pictures when the new camera gets here.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 7:30 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home