stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Proposed New Years Resolutions



-1- To follow Victors example, no longer give any of my time to petty people.

-2- Stop associating with people who can't seem to stop condeming me for thoroughly rediculous reasons. It makes me sad. You all know who you are, feel free to defend yourselves in the comment section.

-3- Focus on school more so that I don't end up stressed at the end of the semester.

-4- Not waste this coming summer like I wasted the last one.

-5- Try to keep better perspective on my life, and not worry about stupid shit.

-6- Express mysefl more artistically. More painting, more drawing, more photography.

Any input? Wanna vote for one? Go to the comments section.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:42 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter