stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Well, she's gone home now, and everything is lonely and quiet now. I miss her so much :( Even my friends miss her tons. I really do have the most awesome sister ever. And since I can't really describe how great it was to have her here, or how much I really miss her... I'm just gonna post some pics taken during her stay. No real relevence, actually, just pictures.

photos : me : sun - hiss!
eeeek! sun! *hissss*


photos : the sibling unit : out in the sun
the sibling unit


photos : me : out by the pond
see? I am happier when she's around


photos : misc : wendy and amie
isn't this the cutest, most poutarific pic ever?


photos : misc : wendy and amie basking in the sun
Wendy and Amie basking in the sun



In semi-unrelated news, I'm working on the next shipment of propaganda for M.L.... and this time, I'm pulling out secret weapon number one.... muahahaha...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:27 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter