stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, August 25, 2003

today was long, tough, and intimidating... I'm starting to get through it now, but I've been having a panic attack most of the day that I may be taking on more than I can chew. I did throw a lot of errands into the mix today, so hopefully it's not as bad as I first thought. at any rate I can drop classes up to 2 weeks into the semester, so if I have to jump ship on something I can do that once I put things more into perspective. at any rate, this semester is going to be intense.

I've been a basket case from missing fuzzy so much. who'd have thunk you could get so used to being near to someone, so much so that it's like breathing. I never in a million years would have thought that it would be worse with him in California, but it's like the first time he left, I just keep thinking he's here, in the same state, sitting at my house, and I'm not with him, not on my way to him...

I can tell that him being there is making things better for my sister, though, because she didn't get upset when I was on the phone with her, in fact she seemed pretty cheerful, so there's a bit plus... normally it's a good month before she can talk to me without getting all weepy... I guess this time I'm the weepy one.

oh well, lab at 8am, so off to bed with yours truly...

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:46 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home