stacy was here (and probably spinning....)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, February 09, 2004

so today I made my first contact sheet and my first enlargement in photography... it was really exciting and I'm finding that it definitely appeals to my desire to create, to make art and all that stuff. San Francisco was great, and I had a blast hanging out with Stevie (we went to a pretty people party and hung out in China town for the Chinese new year.) I'm tired now, and back in school and there are 33 days left until spring break. I'm doing okay I guess, not much to write about (at least not that I'd feel comfortable discussing in such a public space.) my life is on hold, as always, until I get back home and back into my own life instead of this foreign place that somehow has no relevence when I leave it. the only thing I really enjoy anymore is my photo class, and I don't even really have a desire to take pictures here. so.... yeah.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:47 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter