stacy was here (and probably spinning....): and now, a redesign

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Sunday, April 17, 2005

and now, a redesign

It's not the best design I've ever done, by any stretch of the imagination, but it's the fastest, lol... this one took me like 15 minutes, so not bad really, I guess. I like the new preview feature in Blogger's template editing page, lets you tweak things as you go to see how they'll look. The picture on top is one I took recently of the new jizz-worthy camera. Yay extreme closeups, thats only like a smidgen of the original image.

I'm holding up okay, Houdini is doing well, and we're all procrastinating this weekends impending cleaning spree. All in all things are okay, but what this place really needs is a Chatham reunion. c'mon girls, what do you think?



this, by the way, is the original photo.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:36 PM   2 comments

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

I'd say the new color scheme is rather Chatham inspired, that's for sure ;)

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

lol... I hadn't even thought of that, I just liked the picture, lol... guess I have Chatham on the brain, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home