stacy was here (and probably spinning....): gardeny goodness

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, May 07, 2005

gardeny goodness

so, my garden is doing very well, and here are some pictures to prove that I apparently did not inherit my mothers black thumb...


when the last blooms on my bleeding heart were gone, I thought it was done blooming for the season, but look! new blooms! woot!




and there are new blooms on my lily plant :)

and some new additions:

some sweet peas, to remind me of my Aunt Fran


and, finally, some hydrangeas, which I've wanted for forever


and some hyacinth, because they were pretty

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:58 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    My Facebook Profile

     


    My Flickr Photos



    Powered by Blogger

    blogger counter