stacy was here (and probably spinning....): with the pain and the whining and the calls to mommy....

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, June 06, 2005

with the pain and the whining and the calls to mommy....

so, remember when I said it didn't hurt that bad? Well, shoot me in the face, because it's 3 days later and the hurting is still here and I'm really starting to think about things like a sledgehammer to the head, or maybe a nice, stiff drink to wash my ibuprofen down with. The really bad news is that the ibuprofen has started to not work, probably a result of me having been taking it for the last month when the tooth was bothering me before. So I tried tylenol (acetaminophen), and that didn't work, and the vicodin didn't work even, so I've been sucking on oragel and icing my face as much as possible, but can't really do much for it when I'm at work, and I'm very hurty right now :( Oh, and I would *love* to eat solid food again, I miss that one like crazy.

The art and music festival was okay, but I was in a lot of pain then, too, so I didn't really get to enjoy it too much. We didn't stay very long, but I did get two bumper stickers, one that says "Don't make me release the flying monkeys" and another that says "I haven't been the same since that house fell on my sister". I think they're funny, and Fuzzy vetoed any political stickers since they might endanger his employment if someone were to complain. Otherwise I'd have bought the one that said "If men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrement."

After we got home, I picked up copies of the 5 Harry Potter books. I have the first four at home, but it would be just as expensive for my mom to send them as for me to buy them again, and now I have nice new copies that all match, which appeals to the pickiness in me. I've already read the first two and I'm on the third, which is a relief because the third is when they finally start getting really really good and gritty. The first two are good two, but the second is my least favorite of all of them, so I was mainly reading it to remind myself of the little details that I've forgotten. I'm really excited to read the fifth one again, mainly because I've only read it once since I got so pissed off at it the first time. I wonder if it's easier to read the first time, knowing that one teacher gets her comeuppance, or harder knowing who is going to die at the end? Guess I'll find out when I get to it.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 2:20 PM   8 comments

8 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But now you have otter pops

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugghhhh. i am SO over orange county. (and as stacy would say:) by a lot even. "the o.c." can kiss my sexy half mexican ass.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. isn't "Fenella Woolgar" the coolest name ever? im a fan for life now.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

I keep telling you to move back up here.... see how much easier things would be if you'd just listened to me in the first place?

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuo can't beat a ho with a belt, they like that shit!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops...ha... *you

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand daily updates! daily i say! neehhhhhyyyyy........

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

suffer ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home