stacy was here (and probably spinning....): note to SBC

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

note to SBC

Dear SBC,

You guys are really lucky that you talked to my fiance this time instead of me, because after last time, I am in no mood to take any shit or any excuses from you people. If you had spoken to me today I would have told you to cancel my contract without any fees, and if you'd given me any additional problems, I would have told you what you could do with that contract after you'd cancelled it. All I can say now is that if the DSL is not on by Tuesday, which you said is the latest date it will be on THIS TIME, you've only delayed my wrath by a few days. Because seriously? THIS IS GETTING REALLY FUCKING RIDICULOUS ALREADY!

&*@!(#^@!&*#%^@!&(%$!*^)

Sincerely,
Researching Cable Internet Service in Northern California

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 3:42 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home