stacy was here (and probably spinning....): stacy too tired make whole post...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

stacy too tired make whole post...

* camera was brought within inches of my door today, but since Fuzzy wasn't in the apartment, it stayed with the man in the little brown shorts. must wait until tomorrow now. woe.

* really depressed about the whole hurricane katrina thing. a) I always wanted to go to New Orleans, and now most of it isn't there anymore. b) really hard to wrap my brain around being trapped in a city thats underwater with no way to get out, no way to get food, no more home to go home to, job probably also underwater. how do you deal with that shit? and of course it's the poor and minorities that are in the deepest shit. stupid world.

* survived first bio quiz, think I did okay. now face 2-3 weeks of dealing with fruit flies, which is yucky, but it's a genetic experiment, which is sorta cool anyway. find myself in the unsuspected situation of being way more excited about my chem class than my bio class. interesting.

* have missed only one day at the gym, and that was planned due to day that begun at 8am and ended at 7:30 pm. if I had gone toward the light that evening, I coulda saved myself a lot of trouble.

* sooo. effing. tired.

* since my new goal is to have the new camera on my person at all times, let me know if there's something y'all want to see and if it can be done, I shall do it. when I'm not so tired *sleep*

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:39 PM   4 comments

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wake up suddenly to the sounds of cannon fire and angry shouts. Looking out the porthole, you can see a large black ship flying the jolly roger. oh no! Pirates!

To run out of your cabin, grab a sword and join in the fight, turn to page 45

To stay in your cabin and hide, turn to page 56

To run outside and play the fiddle, hopefuly entertaning the pirates and therefore convincing them to spare your life and make you their goofy and lovable mascot, turn to page 60.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why havent you chosen a page? are you still mad at me? or do you like to have your adventures pre-chosen?

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

;)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

okay, okay.... I choose page 45...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home