stacy was here (and probably spinning....): for Meigan, and, to a lesser extent, for everyone...

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

for Meigan, and, to a lesser extent, for everyone...

you comment on this post, I will answer the following about you (answers in italics for Meigan):

1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.
Dude, why aren't we drinking Vernors and dancing around my room like idiots?

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
Song? I swear, every time I hear a song by Journey I think of you. Movie? Goonies... and yelling HEEEEEYYYY YOOOOOUUUU GUUUYYYYSSSS across the quad at you in the winter...

3. I'll pick a flavor of Jell-O to wrestle with you in.
you know how in the commercial they show the sparkling jello made with soda water or something carbonated? that stuff... in some sorta pink fruity flavor...

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we think).
this will make sense to Wendy and maybe a few other people, but what the hey: "It burns like hygeine..."

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
I don't remember when we met, either... it had to be pretty early on, though, most of my memories of Chatham involve you somehow.

6. I'll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.
Whatever you were drinking that one night in your room... LoL

7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
If you could do anything you wanted with your time, what would it be? Where would you like to travel? What adventures do you want to take?

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.
done

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:47 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Meimur said...

If you could do anything you wanted with your time, what would it be?

Travel and meet new and interesting people, which sets up an interesting situation seeing as I'm basically anti-social.

Where would you like to travel?

I want to travel to every continent during my lifetime. So far, I've covered North America, and gotten a start on Europe, but I need to explore that one a little more before I count it as covered.

What adventures do you want to take?

I want to go on a world tour, and as soon as I find a fitting sugar-daddy, this tour shall commence. Huzzah!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

ok, i totally don't get that post. were you asking theuestions or answering them?? oh well...

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Cat Named Eggroll said...

both, sort of... the answers I wrote for Meigan, and I'll answer them for anyone who wants me to (although I assume it would work best for people I know...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home