stacy was here (and probably spinning....): wishes come true.... not free.

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Monday, July 25, 2005

wishes come true.... not free.

So the visit with my sister is almost over, which sucks, because I had a real blast hanging out with her, especially this last weekend, when I could actually walk. We went to the farmer's market, and to the park to take some pictures, and we went shopping and to the beach and to Patrick's Point and took more pictures, and it was really fun. And now I'm almost completely broke, but it's all been worth it. I know I'll see her again in a few weeks when I go down, but it won't be the same, you know? It won't be me and her and Fuzzy, and it'll be hot, and I KNOW I'm not going to feel like doing a lot of baking in the 100 degree heat (trust me on this one.) I'll post more later, including a bunch of the pictures, even the ones where I look silly. Right now I'm just sad she's going to be leaving.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 10:39 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home