stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Manticore? Imaginary... Griffin? Extinct!

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Friday, July 08, 2005

Manticore? Imaginary... Griffin? Extinct!

So guess who's flying home instead of spending 14 gruelling hours on the various forms of amtrak? That's right, me! So excited... I mean, I have to have 2 and 4 hour layovers, one on the way down, one on the way back, but seriously? to get home in under 6 hours? I'll take it! Plus, I haven't been on a plane since I went to visit Fuzzy in PA, and that was like 2 years ago, and I really like air travel, because it's less annoying than the other methods.

My Amie gets here Monday! So. Effing. Excited. Plus, I'm going to gain like 300 lbs because we are going to bake like a couple of crazy little mofos. I absolutely cannot wait for her to get here, I miss her so bad it's crazy. And seriously? Do you even KNOW how much Harry Potter we're going to watch? And when the book gets here?!? heheeheheehehehe! So excited about the month of July. Woot.

Oh, and DSL?!? So turned on. Apparently, the guy Fuzzy finally talked to (at the end of his 2.5 hour stint on the phone) DID turn it over to a manager, who DID expedite it... we had problems with the same registration snafu's as last time, so he had to call tech support and ended up fixing it himself, but the point is, it's turned on, and so even though I'm still a little annoyed over the whole business, it's easier to just let it be and go on with things. Besides, they lowered our monthly fee by $5 since we had so many problems, so I guess it sort of evens out now.

Also, about a week ago, we got a venus fly trap for my office, and it's very cool to watch. We fed it a spider a little while ago, and it was neat to watch it close around it. Her name is Audrey II. My other plants are not doing so well, and I'm getting sorta worried about it, since these are the ones that are important to me. I might have to resort to putting them outside, but that makes me nervous, because we live in the midst of a bunch of dickheads and lunatics. I could put them in the living room, but I'm worried about the cats attacking them, so I don't know what to do just yet... we'll see what happens.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 11:02 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home