stacy was here (and probably spinning....): random stuff (see: too tired to string thoughts together coherently)

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, August 25, 2005

random stuff (see: too tired to string thoughts together coherently)

* I am now the proud owner of three pairs of goggles for chem, because the first and second pairs I bought were apparently inadequate even though they met the criteria listed on the syllabus *facepalm*

* Had to spend two straight hours on my feet at work today. feet hurt. body aches. stupid obesity.

* the whole working thing is not going happily with the whole school thing. must make this work. must not lose mind. *determined face*

* best. chem teacher. ever. possibly the only individual on earth who could make an 8am chem lab enjoyable.

* here's romance for you... you drink milk like a fiend, you finish off the milk one morning and come home at the end of the day so effing tired you want to cry (ass opposed to making dinner, say) and find that wonderful fiance has brought home milk and dinner and chocolate and other things that make your day better. woot.

* they put the order for my new camera on hold *fumes*, so who the hell knows when they'll decide to actually send it *gnashes teeth*, and I'm starting to get really really irritated about it... I want my camera *pout*

* contrary to what I had expected, I think Chemistry is going to be easier than Biology... the lab for bio wasn't hard, but there was a lot of really intense info to go along with it... we'll see next week (first lab quiz.)

* Patrick will be here in like 2 weeks. I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be used to my schedule by then...

and... I'm done.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 8:00 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home