stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Anyone want a cat?

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anyone want a cat?


zeldaattack
Originally uploaded by shadowmousey.
Seriously, free to a loving home... Argh. This has been the more exhausting week ever, like by a lot. I would post, but I don't really feel like reliving it, so lets just mention the good things. I'm now president of the knitting club, I finished my first sock (picture to come soonishlike), which is huge because it's actually going to be felted into a slipper at some point, but it came out really good :) Yay me.

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:54 PM   3 comments

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh guuurrrllll....you need some sun.
:)

oh and, haha, i sorta lost the link to your bloggysecret.....oops.

<--lame

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All Hail President Stacy!

And as for Zelda, she needs a time out! Unkie Patrick would take her, but Great Auntie Gail would keel over from respiratory failure.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say I would take the kitty, but you'd have to ship it out here. And that might be a little messy. Questions would arise, and I would have to make a run to Mexico/Canada earlier than anticipated.
so sorry.
Plus I don't really like cats. Or dogs, or anything that would try to take over my place in the house.
I do like fish.
I'm strange.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home