stacy was here (and probably spinning....): fiber therapy

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Saturday, December 17, 2005

fiber therapy

Finals are done! The Chem final was a bit traumatic, and I don't know what my grade in that class is going to be, but the Bio final went smashingly I think, so thats at least good. Now my tasks for the next week are work, clean up around the house, and KNIT FOR FUCKSSAKE KNIT!!! to finish my Christmas presents. Here's what I'm currently working on:


I was trying to figure out what to do for mini cousin Kelly, and who knew, I crocheted my first motif. Not an actual project, but I'm still proud of it. Which led to...


Three of them. In white. Connected. It's a Chrismas decoration thing for my grandmother. She'll cry.


Also for my grandmother. It's a cabled scarf. You can't see the cable very well in the picture, but I promise it's there.


And this is what I came up with for Kelly, a pink drop stich scarf, which will have fringe made of the white yarn of the snowflake fame.

I also have the following on my list:
Slippers for my three brothers
Purses for my aunt and stepmother
and IPod cozy for my sister
and various others

So not finishing in time for Christmas

Labels:

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 1:41 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home