stacy was here (and probably spinning....): Installment #4

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Installment #4

31) He holds me accountable. I don't pull low blows or fight dirty anymore because he takes me seriously when I say things. This is significant, because I don't have to be manipulative to get him to hear me or understand that something is important, I just have to say so. And it's significant because it means we have real emotional honesty.

32) He has the best work ethic I have ever known. No matter what job he's been working, he does his best and is always reliable.

33) He's not afraid to be a little kid with me.

34) He brings a smile to my face every single day. They say that after a while the butterflies and the flying sort of feeling of being in love goes away, and it does, mostly, but when I think about him and how lucky I am that he loves me, it's the most amazing feeling in the world.

35) He's very sad that we have to leave the cats when we go home for Christmas.

36) We don't fight. Oh sure, we bicker sometimes, but it's sorta like the fights you have when you're a little kid. It's over stupid shit thats never really a problem, and you forget about it in 5 minutes and everything is happy again.

37) We frequently sing made up songs to each other. Silly ones.

38) Seriously, the cuddling is the best in history. And I don't even have to gripe at him to get it.

39) He loves Golden Star. It's this Chinese food restaurant that my family has been going to for forever. It's good that he likes it. He's one of us now.

40) He actively encourages my random acts of gooberness. Of which there are many.

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 4:27 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home