stacy was here (and probably spinning....): So, I think I may be addicted..... maybe.

 

 

eye

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stacy Was Here :
Back at the Beginning

Thursday, December 20, 2007

So, I think I may be addicted..... maybe.

I just finished spinning my alpaca blend roving, and here is the result:
I have three such mini-skeins, making up about 3 ounces of yarn total, and its fluffy and soft and squishy, and I lurve it.

I also got two totally glorious new spindles, one is only 0.8 ounces, which will be good for laceweight yarn (which is my goal), and the other is 1.4 ounces, so still way lighter than the one I already have. They're beautiful, like by a lot. Click the pictures to go to the listing.


This one is from Spinsanity. It will be my first from them, but OMG there are so many people on Ravelry who give these things gloriously rave reviews, so I'm so excited about it!!!!!.


This one is from Wooly Knitpicks and Spindles, who I've also read good things about. And it soooo pretty! I lurve it! Can't wait!!!!

But, I'm out of fiber! *pout*

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Cat Named Eggroll @ 9:16 PM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home